Reasons may include but are not restricted to:
- If they do not want to or if they are feeling coerced,
- If doing so places them at risk of punishment due to religious or social conventions,
- If at any point in the process they feel they cannot participate in making informed choices,1
- If they are unable or unwilling to accept responsibility for their Eats On Feets™ experience,
- If the baby that the milk will be fed to has galactosemia or any other contraindicated disorder,
- If they are an adult requesting for non-verified medical reasons.
Next section: Questions typically asked of recipients.
- For example, some donors may ask for the recipient to have their blood tested. [↩]