- Is there any reason that someone should not donate breastmilk?
- What questions are typically asked of donors?
- What are the suggested blood tests for donors?
- I would like to donate milk. How do I find a recipient?
- I have found a recipient. How do I proceed?
- Do you have suggestions for addressing recipients?
- How do I handle breastmilk (for donors)?
II. Additional Information
- Can I donate breastmilk that was donated to me?
- How do donors know that the person requesting milk really needs it?
- My recipient may benefit from extra breastfeeding support. What can I do?
- Can I donate when I am taking medication?
- I want to donate but my milk develops a noticeable smell. What can I do? Should I donate?
- Will I be able to meet the babies who receive my milk?
- My baby passed away. Can I donate my milk?
- What about milk banks?